I was invited as a guest speaker and surgeon for the fifth consecutive year for the annual endoscopic sinus surgery.
Delivered 2 lectures:
- Endoscopic Anatomy of the paranasal sinuses
- My approach to the Frontal Sinus.
Cadaver Demonstration for basic and advanced endoscopic Surgery Techniques
Surgery Demonstrations: Performed three surgeries. These included:
- Repair of Cerebro-Spinal Fluid Fistula in the Sphenoid Sinus
- Endoscopic Medial Maxillectomy for Inverting Papilloma of the maxillary sinus
- Endoscopic surgery for left maxillary sinus empyema and turbinate reduction.